By: John Spencer
“Writing should be exciting. You can teach writing skills with powerful multimedia based prompts and ideas, a global audience, and easy to use tools. John Spencer has the data to show that kids write more using this method.
- How can reluctant writers get excited about writing?
- Why we should use multimedia writing IDEAS (not prompts.)
- The big question that should be asked BEFORE writing (but most people don’t.)
- Why we shouldn’t dictate student writing topics and instead, give them choices.
- Why sometimes less technology inspires more creativity.”
To read further please click here: http://www.coolcatteacher.com/teach-writing-skills-using-powerful-prompts-to-inspire-students-to-write/