“I have been asked by math teachers how they can use Google Classroom. Google Classroom is great for any subject area, especially math! Earlier I had posted on 5 ways Students Can Use Google Docs in Math. This builds on those ideas with a list of 60 ways Google Classroom can be used by Math teachers.
- Create a blended classroom: Google Classroom is the perfect tool to transform a traditional class into a blended model.
- Go paperless: There are many ways that Google Classroom can support a paperless classroom. Stop standing at the copy machine and use Google Classroom instead.
- Distribute handouts: It is easy to attach files that are either in Google Drive or on the computer. Attach handouts to an announcement or assignment to allow students to easily access.
- Collect homework: The homework collection process can take many instructional minutes. Eliminate this by having students submit their work in Google Classroom.
- Return work: Passing student work back in Google Classroom is as simple as checking
- Use equation editor: Attach Google text documents to assignments. Google Docs has an equation editor built in. Directions and questions can include equations made with the equation editor. Students can respond using the equation editor.” To read further please click here: http://www.alicekeeler.com/teachertech/2015/04/13/60-ways-math-teachers-can-use-google-classroom/